OverviewI joined France 24 English's live debate on the horse meat scandal in Europe and talked about the latest developments in Romania.
The blame list for Europe’s horsemeat scandal is as long as the production chain in a food industry that now seems out of control. François Picard’s panel argues over the feasibility of shortening the route from the farm to the dinner plate.Guests:
- Stefan DE VRIES. Paris Correspondent, RTL4;
- Geneviève SAVIGNY. Member of Confédération paysanne;
- Didier QUEMENER. Chef and Food Critic;
- Dean BEST. Editor of industry newsletter Justfood.com;
- Liliana CIOBANU. France 24 Correspondent - from Bucharest.